Sunday, February 1, 2015

{Baby Herr} - January 2015

Hello lovelies!

This sweet baby girl was ready and was not waiting on anyone.  I had to drive from Magee to Meridian, which is not a bad drive... but when you're in a hurry, it feels like it takes FOREVER.  As soon as I arrived to the house (where Susan was doing an AMAZING job of laboring naturally with her husband and doula, Elizabeth Steele), I got about 30 great shots and then it was time to go!  We made a mad dash to the hospital and ran to Susan.  S
usan did incredible walking all the way to the delivery room, ready to push!  I arrived to their home around 9:15 a.m. and baby girl, Caroline, was born around 9:55a.m.'ish.  Whewww!  It was fast!  Susan was a trooper and amazed me with her strength and determination.

Birth is amazing... and photographing women in labor and giving birth has been one of the most fun, exciting, and biggest adrenaline rushes I've ever experienced.

Thank you for allowing me to tell the story of your baby's birth.
Xoxo,
Andrea










No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"