Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Magdalena!


This photo session was very moving for me.  I first met the Roberts family when Julie was pregnant (with Magdalena).  They are such a loving family.  I photographed Magdalena's birth and must tell you, it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.  Baby Magdalena was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 when Julie was 4-5 months pregnant, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong Julie).  
It has been a roller coaster of emotions for Julie and Noah, but they are some of the strongest people I've ever known.To learn more about Trisomy 18, please visit Julie and Noah's blog at www.noahandjulieroberts.blogspot.com
  This family has touched my life in so many ways.  Thank you for that Roberts Family...
A*
p.s. these are a few of my fav's... MORE to come soon! :D













1 comment:

KTElltt said...

They are such sweet people and God's very nature is reflected in their relationship with Magdalena. I love knowing them. Thank you for your beautiful photography!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"