Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Golden Family {Sneak Peek of precious Grace} !!!

Hello Everyone,
This is the Golden family... and they are more than just precious.  The parents are SO in love with their daughter, Grace.  I actually met this family through "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep".  They wanted images of their daughter, Grace, who was diagnosed with Occipital Encephalocele (and Karen, correct me if I spelled that wrong) while she was still in the womb.  Her parents, Karen and Chad, were not sure how long she would live or IF she would live THROUGH the birth.  So, I was there when she was born.  Ready to photograph every breath she took.  It was such an honor to be with this family during this very special and uncertain time.  


Since her birth 11 weeks ago, she has undergone surgery and recovered so well!  She is 11 weeks now!  Her parents, Karen and Chad wanted a Newborn Session of her.  And of course, I was so honored that they chose me to do this special session.  


It is absolutely amazing to me the love that parents have for their child/children.  And sometimes I sit in amazement while editing, thinking,  how amazing is it that Grace has such loving parents.  How amazing is it that Grace was given to them... the best gift they could ever ask for...

Thank you for choosing me to capture the story of your sweet family.  It has truly been an honor.  Love to you all, xoxo.  Below is your {Sneak Peek} of our Newborn Session!

Enjoy,
Andrea


















2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE the photos! They are amazing!

FYI-Grace had an occipital encephalocele :)

Love to you!

Notsopc said...

BEAUTIFUL just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"