Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Andrea Reed - Prints for Sale

Hello lovelies,
I am posting images for sale in print.  They are printed on high quality paper and coated with a Lustre Spray.  I use a professional printing company for all of my prints.  The prints are NOT mounted and DO NOT come in a frame.  I will sign each one that is sold.

I have been throwing around the idea of starting an ETSY store with my prints.  I would like to get a feel, though, which prints are higher demand.

The Print Prices are as follows:

8x10     :  $30
10x10   :  $35
11x14   :  $40

If you have request for bigger sizes, those can be ordered.  Anything above an 11x14 will need to be mounted to prevent tearing of the edges.

Canvas Gallery Wraps are also available.

These are GREAT for wall decor in any room.  They also make beautiful gifts!  Please send an email to andrearosephoto@yahoo.com or call 601-408-1921 to place an order.

Thank you everyone for your business!  More to come!
xoxo,
Andrea







No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"