Friday, May 29, 2009

+Baby Cayden+









Okay, I fell IN love with this beautiful baby girl.  She has the prettiest skin ever... she was so beautiful and smelled just like Baby Lotion.  Okay, I think she's giving me "baby fever".  haha!  Anyway, we held the session, outside with the boys and baby girl and then moved inside for the more "quiet" shots.  Mom, Brandy, was wonderful and is such a patient mommy.  Cayden just looked around the entire time... she feel asleep at the very end! haha!  I LOVED every minute of this shoot... we tried some new things and had a blast...  thank you for letting me be a part of such a special time in ALL of your lives.  

luvs ***
andrea

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These shots are absolutely amazing! You are SO talented! Nice work, as usual!

Pam

Andrea said...

Thank you Pam! :D

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"