Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Benjamin & Brandi +Sneak Peek+ Pre-Ceremony!

I was SO excited to finish editing the Pre-Ceremony today! :D  I had a VERY hard time trying to decide which images to put up!  I love them all...   Keith Boutwell is the photographer who shoots weddings with me.  He got some AMAZING shots and it was very hard trying to decide which pre-ceremony shots of his to put up too! 

We had a BLAST at your wedding!  Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!  Enjoy your Pre-Ceremony +Sneak Peek+


With Lots of Love,
Andrea, Keith B. & Nicole



















 

2 comments:

Kia Gregory said...

More beautiful imagery! You have a great eye!

Andrea said...

Thank you! This wedding was gorgeous and so laid back. I enjoyed every minute of shooting!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"