Saturday, May 21, 2011

Has it really been 4 (yes FOUR) MONTHS since I've written?!

Well, I can tell you why the delay.  We are expecting again!  And I've been very sick.  I've had to turn down sessions because this has been a very rough pregnancy.  4 months of utter SICKNESS.  All day.  And yes, I know it's worth it.  Every minute of it.


I'm much better now and back to work as much as I can before the baby comes.  I plan to take off again after the baby is born for a while.  But, I know I won't be able to stay away from my wonderful clients or camera for too long!


So, I will be posting a lot more.  I feel so bad that it has been this long since my last post!  But, when you're ill, what can ya' do?


And no, we do not know the sex of this baby.  It will be our last real surprise of the year... I hope. ;)


Love to you all...
A

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"