Tuesday, June 23, 2009

+Sydney Claire & Ryder+

Can it get any hotter in Mississippi?!  We were all SO hot during this session, but it was SO much fun!  Ryder has THE bluest eyes, they matched his overalls.  Sydney Claire has the most striking face... she reminds me of the actress Dakota Fanning.  Sydney is, hands down, prettier than Dakota though. ;D
We ran around the yard and played on the porch during the shoot.  And of course, they got to dig into the "good kid treat jar" for being such GREAT sports in the heat! :D
Here is your sneak peek!  I hope you all enjoy!  Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful journey! ;D

P.S.  The very last picture of Sydney Claire with Ryder was a little bright, but I couldn't help but post it.  The expressions on their faces are priceless!  You can tell they love each other very much! ;D

enJoy!!!
andrea











No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"