Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The more the MERRIER! {Banks Family}

{Sneak Peek} for the two most awesome families ever!  Angie has been my client since day one of starting my photography business.  She has booked sessions EVERY year since Cameron was a year old.  I've been so blessed to be able to capture all of her beautiful babies!  I've captured all of them at just a few days old till now.  And I'm so honored to be the one they chose to capture their growing family.

Angie's SIL (sister in law) also wanted portraits this year by yours truly.  So, I said bring it on! The more the merrier!  This ENTIRE family was so much fun to capture.  Thank you for choosing me to capture your awesome families! xoxo
a.

Enjoy your {Sneak Peek}!!!













No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"