Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet Layne {Belly Bump Love}

This is the {sweet sweet} Gaston family!  Kristina first contacted me about NILMDTS (Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep).  Their daughter, Layne, was diagnosed with Trisomy.  Kristina wanted to do a Maternity Session and I was all about that!  I LOVE pregnancy.  I love the Belly Bump.   And I love that mommas choose me to capture their pregnancy.   I instantly had a connection with Kristina.  She is such a loving momma, wife and a wonderful friend.

And can you say, WOW, when you see her kiddos?!  They are SO adorable and were so much fun to photograph.

I am so honored to know the Gaston family.  Thank you for choosing me to capture this special time....

xoxo,
a.

Enjoy your {Sneak Peek}





No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"