Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Fabulous Fountain Family {Sneak Peek} !!!

This family is oh, so CUTE!
I loved watching Jackson and Byrnes playing together while
their new little sister, Caroline, watched in amazement. 
These boys LOVE their little sister.
So, watch out future boyfriends,
you will definitely have your hands full
between big brothers and daddy! ha

This is the second time I've photographed this
beautiful family.  I am amazed at how big
Jackson and Byrnes have gotten since the last
time I saw them.

I absolutely love working with this family.
They are such a joy to work with... 
and I am truly honored that they
continue to choose me to capture their sweet
family.  

Enjoy the {Sneak Peek} Fountain Family!
Much love to you all,
xoxo,
Andrea









No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"