Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Andrea Reed {Birth Stories}

     


Here is my latest project!  I have been in the "Birth Business" for a long time.  I started out with NILMDTS, and still volunteer for that organization, but here lately, I wanted something that was joyous in other ways.  So, if you know of anyone who would be interested in documenting the labor and birth of their precious baby, send them my way.  This is always tastefully done.  I have had requests to photograph "everything", if you know what I mean.  And I'm okay with that too.  I will only take 2 births a month, so book after 12- 15 weeks gestation, as soon as you know you want a birth photographer.  This is a GREAT way to have dad there, family there, enjoying the moment and being "there", instead of behind a camera capturing your baby's first breath.  Much love to you all!  Bring on the babies! :D

xoxo
andrea

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"