Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lila and Vada

Lila and Vada spent most of the morning outside playing.  The weather is FABULOUS and we are enjoying every minute of it!  Vada is so full of life and loves being in charge.  I have a couple of shots of her playing and I couldn't resist putting them on the blog.  Also, we visited the pumpkin patch, Mitchell Farms in Collins, on Saturday.  I cannot say enough about this place.  It was GREAT!  They had mazes, tractor rides, a playground, a pumpkin patch, etc.  Lila keeps saying, "I wanna go get a pumpkin!"  Lila and Vada both had a blast.  If you are looking for a kid-friendly place to take the kids in the fall, MITCHELL FARMS is the place to go! :D
I'm posting a few shots from our day there also. 
Have a great afternoon!
a*

















Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"