Sunday, October 26, 2008

+The Story of Us+

My very good friend (and professional photographer), Keith Boutwell, came to photograph our family today.  It is so sad to look at the walls in our home and not see any pictures of us, with our kiddos.  So, I asked the man who "taught me everything" about photography to, "please take these shots for me..."  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate him and his expertise.  I have learned so much working beside him and with him.  These are a couple of shots he took today that I fell in love with.  YES, these will be going on my wall on a gallery wrap! :D  I am so proud of them.  Keith also took some really cool shots of our house decorated for Halloween.  The way he captures life, in general, is amazing to me.   Thank you Keith, you amaze me!       We love you!

a*
















2 comments:

Jessie said...

those are great!! i'm jealous. :)

by the way - i love your haircut!

Andrea said...

OH, the haircut... my stylist cut it a little too short for me... I had bangs, then I didn't! I'm trying to grow it out a little longer. :D

Keith is a wonderful photographer. I've learned so much from him :D

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"