Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Boudoir Party!!!!

I know there have been a LOT of you who are interested in booking a Boudoir Session!  Thank you ladies for that! :D  I will be teaming up with a FABULOUS makeup artist/hair stylist for "How To Be A Goddess" Boudoir Session Party.  This is a special event held in "my" Boudoir, here in Magee!  You can book a session for yourself and be sure to invite a friend, if you like!  You will be given a two hour time period- one hour for hair and makeup and snacking and then another hour for photographing.  The sessions will be held in "my" Boudoir, like in the Boudoir On-line Gallery you've probably already seen.  It will be held behind closed doors, so NO one will watch you during your session.  I will have a photography assistant on hand, who will also be a woman.  This is a GREAT time for you to get away and have a morning, afternoon to yourself!  What an AWESOME Mother's Day present this would be for you... and what a GREAT gift it would be for your hubby too, hehe...  Remember, birthdays, anniversaries and "Father's Day" (which is coming soon)!!!

Contact me if you would like to book this session.  LIMITED availability!!!  We are only taking 6 sessions for this event!  Payment is due at the time of booking!  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me through my website under contact!!!

Have a beautiful day!
Andrea

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"