Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Craft Family {Sneak Peek} !!!

Okay, so I know most of you know, it has been a LONG time since I've posted a Sneak Peek on my BLOG!  I am so behind these days... Spring is getting the best of me.  I am spending a lot of my time outdoors enjoying the weather.  Because of that, I've gotten behind on blogging, not work... just blogging. Sorry!

This is the Craft family and they visited here in MS this month with their 3 month old son Murray!  They are such a cool family.  I loved working with Murray.  The first time we began photographing, he was not having it!  Then we tried again and voila!  I LOVE babies... and Murray is extra cute!

The Craft family is very "go with the flow", etc...   They are all so sweet and they LOVE that baby boy!  I can't wait to show them the rest of the photographs!  Right now, take a look at your {Sneak Peek} ~  Enjoy!

P.S.  In the "sister" photo, you will see a dog sitting and smiling.  I LOVED that dog.  He smiled for me and made everyone laugh.  Hilarious!

Stay Classy ;D,
Andrea




















































No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"