Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Twinkie Delight" Sneak Peek = Cali&Sam

Oh my gosh these twins are adorable!  And let me just say right off, Miss Cali LOVES being in front of the camera.  As SOON as her mom put her in front of me, she started smiling!  She was hilarious... of course, she doesn't sit very long, she is ALWAYS on the move!  Sam was so handsome too, he was such an observer!  He wanted to know "what in the world is going on?"  at all times! ha!

Reese, of course, (who is about to be 8) is a riot too!  He is full of smiles (but doesn't want to have his "missing two front teeth" photographed! :D  Trust me, I tried... and I got a 'lil' bit of his missing teeth :)  He's not going to like me for that! :/

Joni and Jason, y'all have a BEAUTIFUL family!  Thank you for letting me capture your family...

love you all,
Andrea :)








2 comments:

Christy said...

awesome. love your work. joni has such precious kids.

Andrea said...

Thank you SO much! They were so much FUN to work with! I love photographing twins! :D And yes, Joni has beautiful children! :D

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"