Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Emery {Sneak Peek} !!!

Now how precious is this little girl?!  I loved photographing her... baby Emery was so adorable in her hat that her mom brought along.  Emery also decided to stay awake during most of the session, so I was able to get a lot of photographs of her awake watching her Mom and Dad.

Dad was very hands on too, which helped Mom out a lot... and me too! ha!   You guys are such a sweet couple.  Thank you for choosing me to capture your beautiful family!  I enjoyed every second of it!

Enjoy your {Sneak Peek}
Andrea




2 comments:

Darlene Stonefield said...

Absolutely precious! Such a tiny little thing. Congratulations to Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

She is so precious and beautiful. I know yall are enjoying her.. Can't wait to meet her.
Jessica Dees

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"