Friday, June 25, 2010

Would You Like A Seat? {redecorating}

I figured the best way to save a buck or
two $ is to splurge a little
on paint and go from there.

I think paying $22 for
paint
and
material
 is a LOT cheaper
than, say, $99 for a chair.
My mom always tells me, "Work with what
you already have... be creative and
try to make it work somehow."

And like I've been told my entire life:
"Mom knows best."  And being 
the creative spirit she 
is,
she ALWAYS helps me find a
way to make things look
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

My mom mentioned a while 
back about painting a few chairs
for my office area.  Chairs
that we already had. 

So, being that I've been down
for almost two weeks
because of surgery, I
thought, 
"I will just go ahead, sit on my romp
and paint and recover chair
padding."

I took an old chair
pad and found
some awesome
BLACK & WHITE
material
{that I already had stored away}
and recovered
the pad.

And I did and here are the results:

BEFORE:


AFTER:







So....
Thank you Momma,
for 
ALWAYS inspiring
me...

xoxo,
Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing! Great work! wish i could think of things like this!

Andrea said...

It's easy... find things around your house and add paint! But, try to keep it with your branding, style of your home, etc. ;D

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"