Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Morning & {Good Weekend}

It's been a relaxing weekend
with
BBQ'ing, playing in the water,
being with the family, 
and
cleaning here and there.

I started on my "client ordering area"
and organized my 
{HUGE}
desk of a mess.  

Other than that, we have
been chasing the 
"Ice Cream Man" 
every chance we get!
Our girls are absolutely
{obsessed}
 with
the "Ice Cream"
truck. 

If they hear music playing
ANYWHERE,
the run to the door
and scream,
"ICE CREAM MAN!!!"

.............................

I took a few pictures
 of the girls that I 
{forgot} 
to post.  
This was on Saturday of
{last}
weekend.  

You will notice Vada with
her "snorkeling"
mask on. 
The face Vada is making
is her 
{under water}
face. 

I never laughed so hard
at that girl.

Lila enjoys just being outside.
And I captured a picture
of her just looking 
around and saying...
"wow, it's so pretty out here..."
The other pic of her is her,
{come here and give me some sugar}
face.
ha.

And of course, what is a Sunday morning 
without waffles, syrup and
{COFFEE}
???
Of course, the coffee is for
{momma & daddy}.
And 
YES...
Vada is saying the
{prayer}
for our 
breakfast.

...................................................

We hope you all have had a wonderful
weekend.  
Enjoy the rest of the day...
xoxo

Andrea








No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"