Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"FIOTW" Favorite Image of the Week - 7/21/10

"FIOTW" {pronounced Fee-oh-twah}
Yes, this is a word I made up... actually it's not a 
word.
It's just an easy way to remember "Favorite Image of the Week"
FIOTW.

I will post one image per week.  
Well, I will try and post ONE image for each week...
sometimes,
sometimes
there will will be more than one. 

It's hard to choose just one of ANYTHING.

The images will come from my files and files of
my clients,
scenery,
events, 
my family,
friends,
ETC...
&
not all of the images will come from 
Andrea Reed Photography.

Some may come from other photographers/artists.
And when the images are
the work of others,
I will give credit. 

So, I hope you enjoy this.  Please feel 
free
to critique,
post comments,
or just look
and
feel.

I would like to post images that make you 
feel emotion.

When I post these images,
I feel it...
I feel the emotion in the image...
I remember how I felt when 
I captured the image.

You do not have to be an artist/photographer
to 
feel 
an image or a piece of art.

You just have to be
human.


The first of my {FIOTW}
is a tie.

They are all dancers...
good dancers 
amaze
me.

And the dancers from the 
IBC {International Ballet Competition}
are some of the best in the world.

Enjoy.
xoxo
A.

"Air."


"My Love, Don't Leave Me."






2 comments:

B said...

YOU are so talented! Absolutely gorgeous images...the "Air" photo is phenomenal!

Andrea said...

Thank you so much! I LOVE photographing dancers.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"