Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's that time of year! Christmas Mini-Sessions are here! 2010

I am SO super excited this year about my Christmas Mini-Sessions!  This year, I am changing a few things around to make it easier on my clients when ordering.  All you have to do is choose Christmas Collection I or II !  There is no minimum order due!

And... drumroll please... EVERY family/couple who books a Christmas Mini-Session will have their name/names thrown into a hat for a drawing for a:
                
                FREE 16x20 MOUNTED image {of your choice}!!!
                  {the drawing will take place on Thanksgiving}

Each Collection covers the session fee, edited images, proofs, prints and Christmas Cards/envelopes- {each set individually designed by yours truly}.   There is NO minimum order due.  If you would like to add images a'la carte, you may do so.

In order to have a session reserved, payment {for the collection you want to purchase} must be received IN FULL at the time of booking.  These sessions will come first schedule, first serve.  Hurry and book now, these sessions will go FAST!  


To book a session, please call 601.849.4540 {studio} or 601.408.1921 {cell}.  You may also contact me at:  andrearose3@yahoo.com


I cannot wait to capture your sweet family!
A.  






No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"