Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SANTA Sessions are coming!!!

Yes, you read that right!  I will be doing "Santa Baby" Sessions in two weeks!  I am teaming up with "The Children's Galleria" in Collins, MS and Santa Claus for "Santa Baby" Sessions!

More information is below the ad!  If you book an appointment, the session must be paid for before the date, to insure that your time slot is available because we WILL be photographing walk-ins.

We can't wait to see all of you there!  Packages start at only $25!!!!



So, who can come and who gets their picture first?
*Walk-ins welcome!  First come, first serve, UNLESS you booked an appointment.  We will take five images PER child or PER family.  Santa will be there from 10a.m. until 4p.m.!  

Can I bring my own camera and take my own images?
*In order to take your own pictures of your children and Santa, you must purchase "Collection I".  You must purchase this Collection (Package) BEFORE any images are taken with your camera.   
Collection Prices (Packages) below. 

When will my pictures be ready for viewing?
*We will put the top three images online- in a private gallery (password protected) for your viewing.  You may choose only ONE pose with your package.  You will have until Wednesday, November 17th by 5p.m. to  choose your image for your order.  The images will go live, on my website on Tuesday, November 16th @ 2p.m.  You will be given a PASSWORD at the session and directions on "how to view your images".    

When will my pictures be ready for pick-up?
*Your images will be ready for pick-up at "The Children's Galleria" Wednesday, December 8th.  

Hey, what if I want to order more pictures for Christmas gifts?
*You are MORE than welcome to place an additional order.  (Regular printing prices will apply).  

What about Christmas Cards?  Do you design those?
*We have 3 Christmas Card designs to choose from for you!  And yes, I design them!  We will have samples of these at the "Santa Baby" Sessions.  If you would like to place an order for Christmas Cards AFTER the session has taken place.  You will have until November 17th to place a Christmas Card order and it must be paid IN FULL at the time of order.  

Please call or email if you have any further questions or concerns:
*601.849.4540 ,  601.408.1921 ,  andrearose3@yahoo.com  


COLLECTION PRICES 
(for "Santa Baby" Sessions only)


Collection I- $45
1- 8x10
2- 5x7's
4 wallets


Collection II- $35
2- 5x7's
4 wallets


Collection III- $25
3- 4x6's











No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"