Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Fabulous Carter Family {Sneak Peek}

The Carter Family.  The coolest family around.  They chose me to photograph their sweet family, again.  And I am so grateful for wonderful friends and how they stay true to themselves, even in front of the camera.  It's hard to be yourself in front of a camera... but that's why I love photographing people.  I like the challenge of trying to capture the actual personality of the subject.  My job becomes so much easier when the subject feels totally comfortable in their own skin.
I do have to say that the Carter family is one of the easiest families I've photographed.  I just snap away while they're... well... being themselves.  Thank you for choosing me to photograph your awesome family Amarilys and Denver!  Love love love you guys!
XOXO,
Andrea












No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"