Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I heart Gallery Wraps!

One  of my most favorite products is the "Gallery Wrap".  They are so modern and unique.  It is a different option for those who like the framed look for their images.  I love frames also BUT I love the way a gallery wrap hangs on a wall and how far it comes out... like a museum piece of art.  And that's exactly what it is:  your life as art.

The gallery wraps that I order are 1.5 inches thick.  The images are printed on Canvas and then they WRAP the canvas around a real wooden frame.  I use an open back (with a wire hanger).  A wire hanger is what I recommend using to hang Gallery Wraps and/or a frames.
If you are going to use more than one gallery wrap for your Wall, I recommend doing different sizes to give it a "Designer Wall" look.  Or you could do 3 of the same size (very classy).  Be sure to measure your wall before you put any holes in your wall! :D

The images below are a couple of gallery wraps that I ordered for clients.  There is are (2) 16x20's, a 10x10 and a 10x20.

You will see the horizontal 16x20 hanging on my wall to show you how far the gallery wrap comes off of the wall. Very cool.   And as you can see, the canvas is wrapped VERY tightly around the wooden frame. awesome.

PHOTOGS:  You can find cool collage templates for products and images at:  www.lbobi.com/templates.html
Allison and Jeff Rodgers own "Allison Rodgers Photography".  They are fabulous photographers and designers!  They offer a wide range of products for their clients and for photographers.  Awesomeness. :D

Time for me to run, check out the gallery wraps below!
Later,
Andrea

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"