Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lila is 5?.... No way...

I cannot believe I am saying this:  Lila is turning 5 on Friday!  She is such a precious child and ALL 5 years have been amazing.  She is so full of personality and life and laughter.  She is the only one who can make a genuine "funny face" and make me roll on the floor laughing!  She has so many dreams and so many questions... It's amazing to watch her grow into a little lady.  She loves her sister, Vada, more than anything... and I feel for anyone whoever tries to mess with Vada.  Lila will be there holding up her fists ready to fight! ha :)

Lila wanted a "Princess and The Frog"  party and so we are on to the decorating! My mom, Charlene, is awesome at decorating for events.  She runs a business:  "Modern Creations".  We are so lucky to have her talent in our family! :D

Luvs and Hugs
Andrea


1 comment:

ANAPHOTO said...

Gorgeous!!! Happy B-day to her!! <3

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

"My Peeps"